Available Job Opportunities at the Biltmore
Cook - Part Time
The primary function of the Cook is to prepare high quality food to order for guest based on established guidelines. The Cook is responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of made-to-order items on the line. High School Diploma, culinary training, and line experience required. This position requires availability at night, weekends and holidays.
The Rooms Inspector is responsible for ensuring the efficient cleaning of guest rooms by the Housekeeping staff and to inspect their work on a daily basis, to ensure that all guest rooms are ready for guest accommodations. The Inspector also assists the Housekeeping Management staff with daily duties.
The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for maintaining the highest levels of quality, cleanliness, guest service, team member satisfaction, and fiscal responsibility by supporting the Director of Housekeeping. Assist the Director of Housekeeping in the overall management of the housekeeping department including clear communication of all relevant shift information and operational information for the future.
- Minimum three years Housekeeping supervisory experience
- Minimum education level: high school graduate or equivalent necessary.
- Preferred education level: College graduate or completion of relevant hospitality courses and/or certification classes.
- Ability to successfully, verbally communicate, read and write in English with both guests and hotel colleagues. Communication skills in Spanish, are desirable.
- Good computer knowledge including Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook (or other similar email), ONQ PMS experience strongly preferred.
- Labor relations experience a plus.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule which includes weekends and holidays.
How To Apply
To apply for one of these positions, you may download an application for mailing, or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your position of interest in the subject line.
You may also visit the City of Providence's Economic Development site: First Source to apply for certain postings.
If you don’t see something now, feel free to apply anyway for future openings. We would like to connect with you so that we may begin building a relationship for the future.
When applying for a position with the Providence Biltmore, be sure to compare the requirements with your availability, education, and experience before submitting your application. Human Resources will review your application and schedule an interview with the top applicants for each position. We strive to contact qualified applicants within five business days. Due to the high volume of applications received for each position, we are not able to contact each applicant.
Our Job Hotline number: 401-455-3164
The Providence Biltmore supports a drug free work environment. Successful completion of pre-employment drug and background screenings are a condition of employment. The Providence Biltmore is an equal opportunity employer. All positions are filled according to the requirements of the job and qualifications of the applicant without regard to race, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
EOE/M/F/V/D APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER