Who We Are
Now under new ownership of Finard Coventry Hotel Management, a full-service hotel operating, consulting, and development company headquartered in Boston, the Providence Biltmore enters an exciting new chapter – destined to become its best yet – as the hotel reinterprets its legacy of gracious hospitality and authentic character for today’s discerning business and leisure travelers. Dedicated to the evolution of this unique property, the new owners have embarked on a $10+ million renovation of the Providence Biltmore, inspiring guests to connect with the past while embracing the future.
Recognized among the most coveted destinations in the city for over 90 years, the Providence Biltmore encompasses the following components:
- Authentic Character: The Providence Biltmore, an iconic landmark hotel since 1922, is distinguished by a style and spirit that captures the unique qualities of its setting and embodies characteristics of sought-after venues the world over.
- Design: Rich in elegant detail with welcoming grand spaces and intimate areas that are beautiful and acutely functional. This is where memories are made.
- Business Model: Visionary. The Providence Biltmore is officially designated as a Summit Hotel, a part of the internationally renowned Preferred Hotel Group. This affiliation will ensure all guests an experience of unsurpassed excellence with a commitment to superb service.
- Culture: Genuine, inclusive, timeless, and sustainable.
- Service: Engaged, yet unobtrusive. At the Providence Biltmore, we are dedicated to creating memorable moments for our guests through seamless delivery of extraordinary service within an environment of comfort and historical elegance.
Who We Are Looking For
The memorable moments our associates create for our guests become treasured and timeless souvenirs. These unforgettable moments are why generations of guests return time and time again to the Providence Biltmore.
In order to maintain our exceptional levels of service, the Providence Biltmore engages genuine talent from across the globe. The individuals that inspire us are motivated by the opportunity to innovate, think differently about the art and profession of service, and take pride in being part of a visionary hospitality organization.
A Providence Biltmore associate serves in the moment, and works with other associates cohesively to engender and sustain a culture of teamwork that prides itself on brilliant execution. This Biltmore associate possesses a natural talent for service and is invigorated by demonstrating their spirit to serve. Our associates embrace training opportunities and acknowledge training as an investment that not only enhances their knowledge base, but also helps them build a career for life.
If our philosophy speaks to you, the Providence Biltmore may be the perfect place to launch – or propel – your career. Bring us your potential, and we’ll give you an environment of endless opportunities. We invite you to join us in delivering treasured, memorable moments for our guests.
Click here for available job opportunities. If you don’t see something now, feel free to apply anyway for future openings. We would like to connect with you so that we may begin building a relationship for the future.
When applying for a position with the Providence Biltmore, be sure to compare the requirements with your availability, education, and experience before submitting your application. Human Resources will review your application and schedule an interview with the top applicants for each position. We strive to contact qualified applicants within five business days. Due to the high volume of applications received for each position, we are not able to contact each applicant.
Our Job Hotline number: 401-455-3164
The Providence Biltmore supports a drug free work environment. Successful completion of pre-employment drug and background screenings are a condition of employment. The Providence Biltmore is an equal opportunity employer. All positions are filled according to the requirements of the job and qualifications of the applicant without regard to race, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
EOE/M/F/V/D APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER